Bridgeport Series II /Boss 6

I just purchased an older bridgeport series II w/boss6 control. I received the operators and programming manuals with it but NO maintanance manual. Being on a very tight budget, I am hoping to find someone who will make a copy of theirs and give me a quote on what they would need for it. I've already run into a few things that concern me about how it is acting on want to be able to address these before I go any farther. Please forward any help to snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net Very much appreciate the replies.............Mahalo Dave

Reply to
1cuemaker