Bridgeport Series II /Boss 6

I just purchased an older bridgeport series II w/boss6 control.
I received the operators and programming manuals with it but NO
maintanance manual. Being on a very tight budget, I am hoping to find
someone who will make a copy of theirs and give me a quote on what
they would need for it. I've already run into a few things that
concern me about how it is acting on want to be able to address these
before I go any farther.
Please forward any help to snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
Very much appreciate the replies.............Mahalo
Dave
Reply to
1cuemaker