WTB Accu-rite II manual

I am interested in buying a manual for the Accu-rite II DRO. I am piecing together a DRO. I purchased a couple of displays at an auction
and have bought a couple of scales on E-bay. I am looking for literature on how to use the Accu-rite II (late '70 or early '80 with the buttons (model prior to the membrane front). I know how to turn display on and how to reset but that's about all.
If any one has links to any usage instructions or manuals I would be very grateful for that also.
There are books on the internet that you can download for a price, or go to Accu-rite Website, they might have a book for sale

[posted and mailed]

Acu-Rite has most of their manuals on line.... Marty