WTB Accu-rite II manual

I am interested in buying a manual for the Accu-rite II DRO. I am piecing together a DRO. I purchased a couple of displays at an auction and have bought a couple of scales on E-bay. I am looking for literature on how to use the Accu-rite II (late '70 or early '80 with the buttons (model prior to the membrane front). I know how to turn display on and how to reset but that's about all.

If any one has links to any usage instructions or manuals I would be very grateful for that also.

Reply to
aribert

There are books on the internet that you can download for a price, or go to Accu-rite Website, they might have a book for sale

Reply to
Roger Barrette
[posted and mailed]

aribert wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c3net.net:

Acu-Rite has most of their manuals on line.... Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega