Bridgport gloat - thanks Gunner!

Unfortunatly, I haven't had a chance to plug it in yet... I'm getting a divorce, and I bought my wife out of the house, and with me moving out for three months, and then her moving out, and a housemate moving in, and my young son, there's been very little time for anything "extra". Well, with that said, I picked up an older rebuilt M-head Bridgeport for $500 a few weeks ago. It even came with a set of Bridgeprt collets. (More here:

I'm really excited about it, as now I can move into production on some of the projects I had in the back of my head for a while... Some goofy robotice and other mad-science type stuff. Maybe one or two other things I can make a little money off of, too. It should be a lot of fun!

Gunner, I wanted to say thanks for hooking me up with this sweet mill! And helping me load it, and all the other stuff you've helped me with. I really do appreciate it. If there's something I can do in return, please let me know.

Reply to
jpolaski

It was my greatest pleasure. Im glad I could be of assistance.

Now Jeff Dammit...fire up that Tig welder I found for you and let me know if it works!!!

Gunner

Gunner

Very useful site. Never saw that before. Want to buy something now!

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy