Bronze Wire wheel brushes

I know, I should know this...but. I just bought a truckload of odd-ball
crimped wire from another brush company. In the batch is a number of spools
of .010" and .014" bronze wire. I have NEVER had a call for bronze wire
wheels and am wondering where to market them. Bronze wire has a lot of the
same properties as brass but is harder and more aggressive. Any ideas what
industry might use bronze wire brushes?
Reply to
Tom Gardner
the boat folks use a lot of bronze wool for cleaning up stuff, maybe try some marine supply joints. Ed Angell
Reply to
Ed Angell