Bullet trap for homebuilt basement firing range?

Ivor Clegg wrote: [snip]

Is that the episode where he, uh, "takes out" the sniper?

It's years since I've seen Sledge Hammer. Sledge was cool. You can't get the DVD box set in the UK though, so I'd need a region-free player. Thanks for that, MPAA.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Auton

That's the one :-)

At 32.98 Canadian Dollars (less than 14 quid Sterling) for the box-set from dvdsoon.com, you OWE it to yourself to get a region free player :-) At that price (and with their free shipping!), is should get past H.M. Customs and Excise without attracting too much attention either.

DVD players are getting ridiculously cheap too. Lidl for example (big German supermarket chain that's spreading it's tentacles into Britain and Ireland, for our buddies on the far side of the pond), were doing one a few weeks ago for 29.99 Sterling that plays EVERYTHING, and could care less about Region coding and Macrovision. It's gone from their shops by now of course, but something similar will no doubt be along shortly.

Here's the official Sledge Hammer site-

And one by a fan-
Some dialog- Reporter: We're here at the scene of a liquor store robbery that was thwarted by the man beside me, Inspector Sledge Hammer. Inspector Hammer, tell us what happened. Hammer: Well, Miss, I was in this store when two thugs entered and threatened the owner with shotguns. At that time, I drew my Magnum and killed them both. Then I bought some eggs, and some milk, and some of those little cocktail weanies. Reporter: Inspector Hammer, was what you did in that store absolutely necessary? Hammer: Oh, yes, I had no groceries at all.

Classic stuff :-)

Ivor.

Reply to
Ivor Clegg