Homebuilt CO2 laser cutter

Hi all,
The Blake Laser website
is now back up. It has
a picture of the homebuilt CO2 laser cutter that we built in our garage.
We're now also offering an instantly downloadable PDF file with 25 pictures
for only US$1 (the price of a cup of really bad coffee, or an mp3 :) ) The
pictures show most of the construction of the machine. There may be some
ideas that you can use in building your own machines.
I notice that we also have a mention on the Makezine website

Cheers, Tony
Reply to
Tony Burch