Homebuilt CO2 laser cutter

Hi all,

The Blake Laser website

is now back up. It has a picture of the homebuilt CO2 laser cutter that we built in our garage.

We're now also offering an instantly downloadable PDF file with 25 pictures for only US$1 (the price of a cup of really bad coffee, or an mp3 :) ) The pictures show most of the construction of the machine. There may be some ideas that you can use in building your own machines.

I notice that we also have a mention on the Makezine website

Cheers, Tony

Reply to
Tony Burch