Cablegate

Nah, it wants to kill the Magnetic Will because it wants to escape back to the Void:

"Ahriman is in every human. He's the left-brained devil whose cool logic and detached judgments point out that emotional presence is flawed and somehow wrong. He's the clever devil whose financial and technical skills dazzle and impress, and get him lots of recognition in the form of wealth and power."

---

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Well, I'll be. I looked it up, and apparently I've been misinformed.

Sorry for being so noisily adamant about something that has turned out to be nonsense.

At least I'm educable. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

As a distant observer on this I am surprised at the over the top reactions to all this - more interesting than the actual documents. I mean, really - it confirms (mostly) what we already suspected/knew anyway. The vitriol that has been spewed out cause, basically, you got sprung being "frank and honest" is amazing...!!!! Get over it - you stuffed up, just your turn, that all. Nearly as embarrassing as farting during oral sex. ............(sorry to the prudes)

BUT, from my perspective as a citizen of an erstwhile Ally, (Australia? - you know, that way somewhere...) was surprised to find out that your embassy guys were having long (probably liquid) lunches with our government ministers (ours, not yours, mate) who were cheerfully blabbing stuff that we, the people, should have been told about first. Like, er...party coups, Prime Ministers being rolled, yep, more troops, no worries - trivial crap like that. Your embassy guys are good, wont dispute that - good job, well done. Hope their livers survive.

And, hey people - stop trying to shoot the messenger, OK. Lucky guy bonked two different ladies on 2 consecutive nights - and their pissed about it. (Silly bastard - what did he expect? - probably not the crap thats going on for him at the moment.) (Now, tell me honestly, what would YOU have done if given the same chance?)

And, please, rein in your extreme nutter politicians - their an embarrassment to the whole world. Confirms some peoples worst fears about you guys. None of us need crap like that.

Andrew VK3BFA.

Reply to
Andrew VK3BFA