California economy booming? gummer not posting - must be working

Hooray for gummer! *Finally* he'll be able to pay those delinquent property taxes. He...uh...he *is* going to pay them, right?

Reply to
Hopalong Hirschowitz

No! As I made perfectly clear a few days ago. "I choose to not pay my property taxes, and only do so when forced to do so."

You are a typical mentally ill leftist who was too busy sniffing Hillarys seat cushions to learn reading comprehension. Try to remember those good old days when you are hanging from a lamp post. They say Victory always comes to those who wait until the water is cold and the time is right. Now that I have photos of you and yours..I know you are a real mensch! A TROLL among trolls! A Lefty among Lefties!! Buena!!

And by the way you dont have any proof Im working. I could be sailing towards Hawaii right now, one hand on the wheel, the other on a sat phone. Sucks to be anyone without a free sailboat.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Of course you are not working. Who would even consider paying $75 an hour to get a poor, old, feeble, fellow like you? Who would consider paying one dollar an hour? I was talking to a bloke the other day. He's got a kid, sounds much like you, poor and sickly, but the kid does work. He tells me that the kid gets $10 an hour to unload trucks down at the "dollar store".

Try the "Family Dollar" at 1045 Kern St, telephone +1 661-763-1967 they may be hiring.

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik