Call me crazy (using hydraulic oil as a flood coolant)

wrote:

Thanks ED
Well I have been doing a lot of yakking with Michael Hanz about the use of Omicron and meanwhile I have finished installing a half inch high dam to keep way oil out of my sump. It seems to be working as planned. So right now I can go with hydraulic fluid or Omicron as a flood from my sump or the fog buster that Michael and Carl speak so highly of. If I can figure a way to get the Fog buster going then I'll try it first.
Bill D
Ps thanks for the steer towards Fitch's system. Fitch and I have spoken about it!!