Cheap die sets

I have to make ten news dies mounted on die sets. My usual supplier has closed shop. Most dies will fit on rear two post sets in the 6"-8" range. I do see used ones at the local used machine vendor for as cheap as $14 but they look like Swiss cheese. I think it will be cheaper in the long run to use new die sets than cobble old ones together. Has anybody noticed a good source?

Next, I'll be seeking advice on drawing dies, I've only done one and they are black magic.

Reply to
Buerste