TAP & Die recomendations

You may have seen my previous post regarding me wanting to make some turnbuckles for my RC cars and needing left hand thread die. I have spent the last couple of days looking at Tap & Die sets and am not sure what I would be better off buying because I have not used them before I am unsure of what I am going to need. The prices of the sets seem to vary from a few pounds to hundreds of pounds too, is this simply because they are better quality or can the cheaper one not do the same things? At the moment all I will require are sizes 4, 5, 6 mm in left and right handed thread, plus the associated tools to go with them. I realise that sets will not provide me with left handed dies and that I would have to buy these seperate. My question is would I be better off just buying the bits I require seperatly or buying a set? I'm wanting to spend max £50, can anybody offer any suggestions?

thanks

Gav

Reply to
Gav

I have always had good service from

provide overnight postal service

Regards, Ken Beardsell

Reply to
Ken & Chris Beardsell

In message , Gav writes

See message I have just posted in your other thread.

Reply to
Mike Whittome