Circular Land Weldon SGS

This is old art in my opinion. How do they get away with it?

Reply to
CFrank21921

Uh, *what* is old art? Or are you an 80YO who's been eating beans? -GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Methinks he is decrying the fact that someone has patented an old idea. In the patent world, old ideas are known as prior art" (IIRC)

At least, that's my take.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

OK, that makes sense. But what is the old idea someone has stolen? I mean, what the heck is he posting about? - GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin
[ ... ]

They are.

Mine also.

I've been wondering the same. I had to go back to make sure that it wasn't cross-posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email, because Hipcrime has been playing that game again.

I wonder whether he will ever post again to tell us what the item under discussion happens to be.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Re: Circular Land Weldon SGS

Could the subject line be pertinent, perhaps...? --Glenn Lyford

Reply to
Glenn Lyford