Franz Kuhlmann second op lathe

Hi All, I walked into a dark garage and it caught my eye. It followed me home The name plate says Franz Kuhlmann, Werk I Wilhelmshaven, Made in Germany. It has a six position bed turret and a cross slide for cut off. It had a litter of 3am collets by Hardinge; round, square, hex and a set of internal and external step collets that close on the spindle nose cap. I have never seen anything like it but there it is. Google has nothing, I hope that as a group we do, anyone know anything about this critter? Kent

Reply to
Kent Frazier