Citgo Slide Rite Oil 68/ Citgo Table Way Oil

Have you ever heard of "Citgo Table Way Oil" I am to be getting some but I can't find any information on it. The price is right though, I am pretty sure he said it used to be
called "Citgo Table Way Oil" and now it is called "Citgo Slide Rite Oil". It is Old stock, and they just want to get it out of there. I am pretty sure he said it was the ISO 68, witch I think is the same ISO as the Mobile Vactra 2. Thanks, Tony

Well turns out it is pennzoil Table Ways Oil, not Citgo. Is is the ISO 68. Anyone ever heard of or use this way oil? Like I said the price was right, 5 gallon pail, Free! Thanks, Tony