One Shot Oilier Oil Poll

I'm putting a one-shot oilier on my mill and after researching thru a mountain of material from all over, (literally it's taken me weeks to
read all through all this stuff) I've decided to use "Tru-Edge ISO VG 68 Semi-Synthetic (Light-Med Wt.) Way Oil" myself. (No I have no association that company.) However before I commit, I'd like to hear from anyone who thinks this might be bad idea. Secondly I'd like to take a poll. If you've only read this forum and never replied, here's a good time to do so - if you would reply with the brand name and product oil you are using in your "One shot" oilier. I'll compile the results (in say a week) and place it in a table and re-post it for all us see. Should be interesting.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote in

Shell Tonna 68 for way lube on the vast majority of 400+ VHV production machines. A few require special oils.
(VHV == Very High Volume)
FWIW, quite a few of these machines have in excess of 15 million cycles, with no appreciable wear. I would say that is a pretty good indication of the oil's effectiveness.
--
Anthony

    So -- do you actually mean to *exclude* the usual posters?
    Just in case you did not mean that, I'll say that I use Vactra No 2 in mine -- but the choice was made several years ago.

    Enjoy,         DoN.
Mobil Vactra #2, That's what was recommended.
On 21 Mar 2006 12:56:54 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
On 21 Mar 2006 12:56:54 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

I used Vactra for years. The machine tool maker listed this oil as the preferred one. But I switched to this stuff called "Hydroclear TCS" about 5 years ago. Made by Conoco. It resists being washed away better than Vactra #2 by the coolant I use. The Coolant I use is Blasocut 2000 CF and is made by Blaser. Both the way lube and coolant are pretty benign. Trim Sol was the previous coolant I used. It tastes horrible. I think it's pretty safe too. The non-chlorinated version that is. But Blasocut works better for the jobs I run than Trim Sol. Vactra is also pretty safe stuff. Eric R Snow, E T Precision Machine