Any foor switch recommendation

I am on the market for a foot switch for my belt grinder. Switch will be connected to a VFD so voltage going through switch is pretty low - 24V Do you guys have any recommendations for me? (brand, model etc ) I appreciate any tips.

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
Alex

If you let us know where you are located, you might even get a free foot switch. Anywhere near Redmond, Oregon?

Paul

Reply to
pdrahn

I have used a bunch of these:

The electrical stuff stays in the machine. It connects to the machine with a hose, air actuates the switch (the foot pedal is a bellows that actuates an airswitch). Simple and rugged. Not sure it is the best thing out there, but have worked for me.

-AL A.

Reply to
Al A.