Cling Wrap

Not even then.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

How about snoring in Church? Last Christmas a lady in a wheelchair in the handicap section with her head back and mouth open was about to receive communion from a young Eucharistic minister and just as he was about to place the Host on her tongue she let out a good snore. The look on his face was priceless and the three rows behind couldn't contain their laughter.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Does this mean that you never know when you're going to fart, or that you simply have no control and fart spontaneously? I sometimes fart spontaneously just as I'm climbing out of bed. I think it has something to do with fiber.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Most folks wouldn't think that of someone taking

SUPER SPHINCTER SEAL(tm) EPOXY MIX

-- Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

If I'm that tired I either stay home, or sit in the lobby.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That would be fatal, with the side effects of the Diabetes medicine. 'My cause mild diarrhea' my sore ass!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Here ya go:

Hope This Helps! Rich