cnc conversion program (not kipware)?

I have about 7 different Emco CNC Machines in my factory. However, over time, Emco has changed their controllers that they use in their machines, resulting in a problem for me. I cannot use the same programs in all of the machines. Some of the G and M codes are different. What I am looking for is a program that would convert say G10->G42, AND M10-M21, etc.... Also, it would be great if it had math functions. The tool holders in my new machine take a tool that is .060mm whereas the old tools are .050, so while converting the programs, I would need to change all the X's by that .010 difference (example X.1705 would need to now be X.1805) and so on. It does not need to be a specificly written CNC program, if for example there were a way to write macros, or a text editing program that would do these functions that was not specifically written for cnc conversion, that would work as well. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as I would hate to have to rewrite 3500+ programs

-Scott PLEASE EMAIL ME AN ANSWER IF YOU HAVE IT snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Reply to
ratedr1

What medium are the programs stored on? Are they available to upload/download to a pc? And finally, where are you located?

Paul

Reply to
pdrahn