CNC: G-Code to I/O language Converter?

Picked up a nice ISA 4 axis w/encoder stepper controller on Ebay for $5.00. It's an OMS PC38. Got the drivers from OMS, installed the board in my IBM PS1 (pos1) that I use to run my CNC Sherline mill. The board reports it's OK and ready to roll. The OMC board uses Basic, Pascal, C, etc. written I/O. I need a program (free) that will translate g-code to I/O for the board. Anybody? JR Dweller in the cellar

Reply to
JR North

The PS-1 is Dos. The program I need (if Windoze)should output to file, not write to the board.

JR North wrote:

Reply to
JR North

The world has passed this of sort thing by. I got lucky, spotted the trend three years ago and sold mine when it was still worth something.

Take a look at Mach 3 CNC software. Its better than the high cost commercial stuff from only a few years ago. You'll need gecko dirvers to go with this. There's a great newsgroup on this on Yahoo and on CNCzone.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend