CNC power supply complete

I have it fully wired, with the rectifier, cap and bleeder, with a terminal block for terminations etc. It is mounted where it will be permanently located and everything is marked.

I tried driving the X servo motor with it and it works fine.

Tonight I will try to improve power wiring with colored DIN terminals, properly colored and labeled wires etc. I want to start on the right track and not make too much mess in the beginning.

Ignoramus14602

On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 20:58:52 -0500, Ignoramus14602 wrote the following:

What an odd place for a spare tire!

That kind of diligence pays dividends in the future, not only to you, but to any future owners, too. Kudos.

-- The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will. -- J. Arthur Thomson

Reply to
Larry Jaques