Added Ethernet and webcam to the mill

Now the garage is wired for Ethernet, so is the mill, it has an internal DIN mounted Ethernet switch from ebay. On the switch, there is an EMC PC and a netcam (webcam).

I will tidy up the wiring tomorrow and will take some pictures.

Now I can ssh to that PC, do system updates with aptitude, etc.

Ignoramus3537

I placed a picture shot from the netcam on that page.

Ignoramus3537

Glad you have it working a bit - Should mention -

I have a DOS driver - AT motherboard NIC card. Software > Now the garage is wired for Ethernet, so is the mill, it has an

Martin H. Eastburn