Hi, We need a CNC technician. This is an opportunity to work with the latest in applied technologies. Thanks.
CNC MACHINE TOOL TECHNICIAN
Responsible for installing, maintaining and responding to emergency service calls for CNC
Production Equipment with an emphasis on CNC program control systems. Independent, well
organized, troubleshooting and strong customer relations skills preferred. Education
requirements: 1-2 years of College and/or Vocational School certificate. Performs standard
maintenance tasks and works with minimal supervision. Fluent in Spanish and US Citizenship
is required. Spanish speaking skills are preferred .Travel to Santa Ana, El Segundo and
Palmdale is required and must provide a DMV printout along with the resume. M Torres USA,
Inc; offers competitive salaries and full benefit package. We are an Equal Opportunity
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on a weekly basis as indicated by operating manual.
- Observe, test, and assess the operation of machines to detect the cause of malfunction.
- Consult with managerial, engineering and technical personnel to clarify program intent,
identify problems and suggest changes.
- Revise or direct revision of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt
to new requirements.
- Code instructions into programming languages and test and debug programs to get intended
- Talk with operators and supervisors about machinery and maintenance problems.
- Read and follow blueprints, sketches, diagrams, lubrication charts, operation manuals and
- Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Repair, replace, adjust and align machinery and equipment parts, using tools such as
screwdrivers, welding torches, wrenches and hoists.
- Clean and lubricate machine parts.
- Keep repair and maintenance logs.
- Use catalogs to order replacement parts, or if not available, may sketch the needed part
and have it fabricated by a machine shop.
- Test machines to ensure repairs are made per specification.
- Take apart and reassemble machinery parts as required.
- Computer Programming CNC.
- Information Organization.
- Computer Literate: Outlook, Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel.
Please send resumes to: Attn. M. Torres USA, Inc. Subject: Job Offer for Maintenance Technician. Via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org Or via fax at: 714-513-9096. M. Torres USA, Inc. 2750, South Harbor Boulevard, Suite C Santa Ana, CA 92704 Main: (1) 714.513.9090 Fax: (1) 714.513.9096