[COM] OVEE Thread Gauges

OVEE Thread Gauges are now available in the US.. I have limited inventory here so far and can get the standard sizes from Ovee-UK in very short order.. Most special sizes generally made and delivered within 7-10 days..

Wizard Industries USA supplier of OVEE Gauges P.O. Box 2121 Port Hueneme, CA 93044-2121 (805) 271-4747 Voice & Fax (805) 415-8558 Cell & Voicemail

snipped-for-privacy@ovee-usa.com

Reply to
MetlWiz

Gee, so are Starrett, General, and about a billion others. Why should anyone use yours?

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Starrett? General?

I don't think so, Grant. I get the idea he's talking about plug, snap and ring gages. He sure didn't make it clear, but it's not a bad idea to know where you can buy custom gages if that be the case, so his spam isn't all that bad. Maybe had could clarify for us.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea if I clarified my comments, while I'm at it.

I think I meant to say "Maybe he could clarify for us".

I'm old and senile. I should be forgiven for my mistakes! :-)

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Me too, I seem to be making several today! :-)

The OP did say "thread gages", though.

Thanks for the tip on the country of origin of the DS&G lathes, Harold.

Grant

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Yep! That he did----but not "pitch gages", which is what I think you're thinking.

Welcome. Had I not operated a 42" for a while, I wouldn't be familiar with them in the least. One of the shop owners was from England----and likely recommended the lathe to the balance of the owners, a total of 9. Nice machine, by the way.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

How do these compare with our domestic gages. I've been sticking with Vermont Gage for years because of the top quality and service. Why should I change? Rider

Reply to
Rider