Comparison between CAD/CAM Softwares

Hi.. I am student of Mechanical Engg. Dept. I have a due assignment under title " CAD/CAM software comparison, features, limitations and features... I tried to find on net but couldn't find any particular article. Please send me any web link or information and help me in completing my assignment.. Thanks.. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Sheri

Reply to
Sheri

also ask at: alt.machines.cnc

-- Randy Replogle

I've found that relationships are like a bell curve. You love a few, hate a few, but most you're just indifferent to.

-- Randall Replogle 2006

Reply to
Randy Replogle

Shure. Here ya go:

which might be useful are "competitive analysis" and "feature list".

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Crossposting to alt.machines.cnc....

Reply to
ff

So you are hoping someone has already done the work for you?

Do you have a list of particular packages you would to evaluate? Take that list, go to each vendors website and review their spec sheet.

If you are looking for suggestions: Alibre, Autodesk, SolidWorks, Pro/E, Catia are a few CAD packages. For CAM: GibbsCAM, MasterCAMM, Esprit

JW

Reply to
jw