Craftex Lathes

Hi all,

Is anyone in here familiar with the Craftex brand of lathes from Busy Bee Tools in Ontario? I bought their model B2227l this summer. So far, I doubt that I have much over 20 hours on it, and the motor is shot. Starting winding, a local motor service shop tells me. Thank goodness for warranties...

Has anyone else experienced this problem with this type of lathe?

surf-dude

Reply to
Surf-dude