Cutting a recess in HSS

hehehe..comes close to what I do. I figure the time it would take if everything went as planned and multiply by 4. So far, I've been pretty darned close to reality.

Koz

Reply to
Koz

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:50:56 -0700, Koz calmly ranted:

And job complexity in reality is the square of our best estimates.

Man, you're QUICK! ;)

- Web Database Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Thanks to all that gave me ideas on how to do this. I don't know too much about steel but got some good info here.

Reply to
Bob Darrah