Cutting board to fit kitchen sink

Keep researching it. You'll find some real docs concurring.

It keeps the skin from healing back together as rapidly and causes more scarring.

"Hi. I'm Joe Blow. I'm from Nawlins. I live in a city which is built on ground UNDER sea level and UNDER the level of the lake next door." Pay me when it gets hammered by a hurricane or the river overflows or the lake overflows onto my land. I'm a victim. Pay me NOW!"

-- If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do. -- Samuel Butler

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Stay away from hospitals, doctor's offices, and biological warfare labs. They're the only places where you catch the real nasties.

You looked as if you were going to any second there, Winnie. Any second.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"fermented" fish heads.

Its actually pretty good, but it gives me gas big time

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

This gives me a business idea. How about a weekend vacation and immunization spa? Two days in my ancient dirt-floor garage ought to do it. It's got everything -- a roof, plenty of wildlife hanging out, and a grill for cookouts right outside. There are bugs in that floor that have been cultivating for 80 years -- diseases that everyone thought were extinct.

$50. And I'll put up a cot and rig the garden hose for a shower...

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Not according to the news. MSRA is being spread by infected emplyees at food processing plants.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Thank you for your service to our country, Lloyd.

Notny more. The article mentions that the new resistant super bugs were extremely rare in the 1990s. Many have now attained 'epidemic' status, propagating in improperly treated trash and sewage as well as unsafe composting practices.

This ain't our grandfather's strep and staph.

Pshaw, I say. Moderation, not psychosis.

Our job is to maintain our existing feedback loops in shape and give them medical assistance when they fall out of regulation. I *agree* that the occasional 'bacterial challenge' is normally a *good thing*.

However: Part of our task is to avoid (let's face it) serious man-made illnesses that are likely to knock our feedback loops flat before they have time to recover.

Our problems start the moment we deny the massive effectiveness of our evolved hardware and our problems get really huge when we hand over total responsibility for our wellness to elite shamans, some of which would not recognise the Hippocratic Oath if it were spelled out in front of them. They are part of our exploding criminal class because they make their money *creating* illness.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

All Right! Pox Partay!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

(...)

Ed, I'm not lumping you and your new Spa in with Harley, Gary and Ali here. Your plan is to have participants

*recover* from illness, AFAIK :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Omigod. I forgot about those.

Well, I've decided that I can guarantee that, after two days in my garage, you'll leave with an acute respiratory disorder, or severe gastric distress, or a full-body rash. And, as an added bonus, you'll get a mudpack made from dirt supplied by the local Superfund site, the former Raritan Arsenal, which also will give you a chance to soak some serious toxins into your pores.

Just don't light a match while the mud is on you.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

My plan is individually therapeutic and socially beneficial. And, if you spend some time cleaning up my garage, I'll reduce the price.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

(...)

Geek Flambe Mmmmm.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Price?

I thought you were *offering* participants 50 smackers.

I'm not nearly as excited, now. :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

The cost of medical care is just going up all over, Winston.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

:)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Right.

Ayup. It's all about money any more. Doctors make a whole lot more maintaining an illness vs. removing it from their patients. Can you say "Medical/Industrial Complex"? I knew you could.

When I'm king, there will be free/cheap clinics everywhere again, and they'll allow us white folk in 'em again.

-- If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do. -- Samuel Butler

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Nuckin' FUTZ!

-- If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do. -- Samuel Butler

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hear, hear! I smoke cigarettes partly for the same reason - the cigarette smoke, in addition to providing smoking pleasure and something to stick in my mouth, provides a vehicle for flushing the truly nasty crap out of my lungs, like car exhaust. ;-D

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

It was cheap and effective. (Why wasn't it outlawed?)

:)

Look for a lot more of the same as 'professional medical care' is replaced by the efforts of trained laypersons, home practitioners, untrained amateurs, backyard 'medical entrepreneurs' and witch doctors (in chronological order).

--Winston

Reply to
Winston