da bus da bus

Well, we finally got inside da bus and I must say it doesn't look bad. I
was surprised that after 2 years there was enough battery power to engage
starter solenoid though of course not to turn it over. I am going to try
charging the battery before I buy a new one. Anyone want to tell me where
the battery can be found in the Blue Birds?
Regards, Hoyt McKagen
To prevent virus propogation, please don't put this addy in your book
Belfab CNC -

Best MC -

Camping/Caving -
List -
It's called 'Mad Cow Disease' because 'PMS' was already taken.
Reply to
Hoyt McKagen
Hoyt McKagen wrote: (clip) Anyone want to tell me where the battery can be found in the Blue Birds? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Listen for the click, and you will find the solenoid. Then follow the heavy wires. If you come to the starter, then follow the other one. I'm pretty sure that willo go to the battery. :-)
Reply to
Leo Lichtman