grinding wheels

I'm back. Spent most of last six months in hospital, but am way luckier
in the end than T-nut was. Hold that thought and enjoy it!!
I see Cliffie is still being a big PIA. Anyone want to take a contract on
his sorry ass?
Have about a dozen 8" wheels in various grades and grits, all new, all
from MSC. Am no longer doing much in shop (had to move out of house due
to mold spores) and nearly no grinding. Would like to sell most or all of
them. Think they averaged about $11 each. Will let out at discount. Write
if interested.
Reply to
Hoyt McKagen
Welcome back Hoyt..I was wondering where you had got off to.
Gunner
"25 States allow anyone to buy a gun, strap it on, and walk down the street with no permit of any kind: some say it's crazy. However, 4 out of 5 US murders are committed in the other half of the country: so who is crazy?" -- Andrew Ford
Reply to
Gunner
Have about a dozen NEW MSC 8" wheels in various grits and hardnesses. Am not running shop much if at all and doing no grinding. Would like to sell these. Think they ran about $11 each; will discount. Write for details.
Regards, Hoyt McKagen
To prevent virus propogation, please don't put this addy in your book Belfab CNC -
Best MC -
Camping/Caving -
List -
It's called 'Mad Cow Disease' because 'PMS' was already taken.
Reply to
Hoyt McKagen
Hoyt,
It's been a long time since you have posted. Hope you will consider posting more. Even if your not in the shop, I'm sure some stuff in that very mechanical mind of yours would be a welcome change for me to read. :>) Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and hope you doing well.
jon
Reply to
jon banquer