Aldi Grinding wheels

Killing time waiting for my 1952 Sunbeam S8 to be MOT's this morning I
noticed an Aldi close by, and seeing all the traffic here about cheap
tools at Aldi I went in to browse.
I was very surprised to see that they had loose grinding wheels
bashing arround on each other as people pawed them. They also had what
looked like sets of 5", 6", and 7" wheels in cardboard wrappers.
Knowing the damage a cracked wheel can do, and reckoning that the
majority of their customers are probably not as knowledgeable as most
of the contributors here I think it is an accident waiting to happen -
or am I being too fussy????
AWEM
ps the Sunbeam will shortly be going on eBay, another sad sacrifice to
the house moving god
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Bloody hell mate, get a grip.