Desk lighting

Yep, the HO's are amazing! I just might do that but I'm intrigued by these LED strips.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

RGB are normally used to build displays. Like the LED signs and such. Lay them out based on the pattern you need to control them with a programmable controller.

Reply to
Steve W.

Some women like colors for "mood". I never understood that much. ;)

The newer 4-color strips are good for them if needed. They have a separate white LED set, so chip sequence is R, G, B, W.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

[ ... ]

Hmm ... assuming that there are separate wires to energize each color in each location, a lot of these on the side of a building could be made into a big TV display screen.

If wire 'A' turns on *all* reds, wire 'B' turns on all greens, and wire 'C' turns on all Blues, then the disco idea mentioned above seems to make more sense.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Apparently, various signals and heat given off by hydroponic grow lighting can attract police helicopters, too.

--

mogulah