DeWALT bench grinder

I just received a 6 inch DeWALT bench grinder from Enco.MADE IN CHINA. I was surprised. Any one had experience with these?

Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy

Surprised? Why?

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

I removed the engine cover on the very high tech engine in my new 350Z, and found a MADE IN CHINA tag. I'm not surprised. The Chinese can do very high quality work when it is demanded of them. The Japanese engineers at Nissan are very demanding.

Unfortunately, the engineers at DeWalt (Black & Decker) are more demanding of low cost than high quality. The Chinese are happy to oblige them for that too.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman