DiAcro Finger Brake info request

I picked up a pair of DiAcro finger brakes today..with minimal fingers unfortunately..
Rusty from having sat outside for a number of years, but still tight
with no broken bits.
They have an interesting movable backgage thingy and some other stuff I dont recognize.
Anyone have a link to an online manual? Also...where do I scrounge fingers or material to make my own? I understand this is a ticklish bit of machining to get right and given that the fingers are at least 1 1/8 thick..could get right pricey making my own.
One is going to Lee Carlstrom..the other..shrug..I might keep it if I can make fingers.
The guy also tossed in a Wilton horizontal band saw..pretty much like the 4x7 Harbor Freight one with some added tables and whatnot. Also had been left outside for quite some time.
This one is surplus to my needs, though I may already have someone who wants it if it runs ok.
Gunner
Gunner wrote:

Check their website. I have a bunch of Diacro manuals on a CD that I am certain were downloaded from there.
Cheers Trevor Jones
I'll be watching this space to see if something turns up for my DiAcro finger-brake.
A piece was missing off mine, (ok, several) but nothing I couldn't cob up something for. It's be nice to see what those pieces are supposed to look like!
Dave
Gunner Wrote:

Tr http://web.archive.org/web/20050302044747/www.diacro.com/manuals.php
That's where I got my manual for the Diacro press brake.
-Jo
-- Joepy
Most excellent- that had my fingerbrake, now I have a manual.
Thanks!
Dave

Gunner