Diamond saw on corrugated metal

Yesterday, I tried my M77 Skil saw with a diamond serrated edge blade on the corrugated I want to cut. It was a slightly raspy cut, and will have to be dressed with an electric brush, but it worked a lot easier than I thought. In the past, I had attempted using an abrasive blade, and it would cut only two or three sheets before wearing down to a nub.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B