DIY heat treating oven video

Not the prettiest looking one but it's been getting the job done for a couple of years:

rashid111

Wow, great video you made there; very complete in the description of the oven. Thanks for posting it here!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Thanks for the great detailed videos. I need a new burnout oven for my home jewelery making hobby and that vid gave me incentive to build my own. Mike

Reply to
Mike Cooper