Do It Yourself Electricians

Yikes!! Some Iranians trying a do it yourself tap into the power grid
to steal electricity. I know that "What is it?" a couple of times ago
have a special device for doing this....so I posted this.

Dave
Reply to
dav1936531
Not a good idea to let the magic smoke out of one's body.
Wes
Reply to
Wes
"Mmm.. Pork..."
John
Reply to
JohnM
Think they might try to get the 72 yirgins?
Reply to
The Davenport's
Why is there an apostrophe in your screen name?
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
This is why you dont steal copper
Reply to