Do It Yourself Electricians

Yikes!! Some Iranians trying a do it yourself tap into the power grid to steal electricity. I know that "What is it?" a couple of times ago have a special device for doing this....so I posted this.

Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

Not a good idea to let the magic smoke out of one's body.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

"Mmm.. Pork..."

John

Reply to
JohnM

Think they might try to get the 72 yirgins?

Reply to
The Davenport's

Why is there an apostrophe in your screen name?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

This is why you dont steal copper

Reply to