What is it? XLV

Just posted another set of photos this morning:

Rob

Reply to
R.H.
248. Ironing board pad/cover hold down 249. 2/3 wire stripper 250. Nail set 251. Drywall anchor 252. Guy wire cable clamp 253. Piping installation tool

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

251 drywakk screw/hanger

242 disc brake piston tool

Reply to
Waynemak

248 - camp bed springs

249 - end looks like nail clippers - but dont understand other bits

250 a centre punch with a very heavy grip

251 - a plastre board screw - screw this into plaster board and use normal screw in hole through core (not shown)of this thing

252 some form of adjustable vice jaws

253 for separating two (hot) wires ? - or cutting through (and providing nice even rounded sides) a substance that melts easily, it looks as if it has been heated regularly

Reply to
Matthew Newell

248: Incandescent lamp fillament

251: Drywall anchor screw

Reply to
jim rozen

251. Drywall anchor
Reply to
Gary Brady
253 is a tool for installing the locking bead into car window rubber moulding. (Got one)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Just posted another set of photos this morning:

249 fly fisherman's tool
Reply to
Little

248. Filament 249. US American made. ;~) 250. Corn on the cob dish. 251. Self drilling Dry wall insert. 252. Ground rod clamp 253. Carpet tool
Reply to
Leon

Reply to
yourname

248: Some kind of heating element (perhaps hairdryer?) 251: Screw-in drywall anchor.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Nope, I forgot to mention that this photo is a close-up, approximately six times larger than actual size.

Not a wire stripper.

It could be used as one, but according to the seller it's something else.

It's used with drywall, but it's not an anchor.

Nope

I don't know what this one is, I'm still trying to verify it on the web.

Reply to
R.H.

I take that back, I looks like it is an anchor so this answer is correct. I thought an anchor was something that a screw was screwed into, but I guess it applies to a wider variety of items.

Reply to
R.H.

Yes, instructions on how to use it can be seen here:

Correct

Reply to
R.H.

As I stated in a previous post, I should have mentioned this one is a close-up, six time larger than actual size.

Yes, for drywall

Correct, though not very specific...

Reply to
R.H.

This one is a little misleading, as stated previously, I neglected to mention the photo is six times actual size.

It does look like nail clippers, but that's not what it's for.

Correct.

Yes, except there is no second screw, the end that you can't see is screwed with a phillips head driver.

Correct.

Still not sure about this one...

Reply to
R.H.

Correct.

Reply to
R.H.

Does it look just like mine? I can't find one like it on the web to verify your answer. Any idea where I could see one?

Reply to
R.H.

Correct, good job on that one.

Too small for that, sometimes I have a hard time telling if someone is joking or if they didn't read the dimensions. Also it's not concave.

Yes.

Nope

Not yet sure about this one.

Reply to