Drill chuck question

JT 33 keyless chuck on JT 6 arbor !! They are the same taper ... I like shorter JT33 , gives more distance to the work .

Reply to
werty

Does your Dog bite?

No, my Dog doesn't bite.

(stoops down to pet dog)

Grrr...%$^&^ chomp-chomp...erk!

Yow! I thought you said that your Dog doesn't bite?

That is not my Dog.

from Pink Panther series and Peter Sellers, years ago...

Reply to
Leon Fisk

Yep------that's Tom! :-)

Harold and Susan Vordos

Rosin works too. You can still get it from Brownell's. I have a pint (approximate) can of it that I have used for years, and still have most of it left. Just clean and apply a slight ammount. I have even used it on stock held in chucks, such as drill bits, round stock on the lathe, etc. It holds the hard to hold stuff and you don't brake anything trying to apply enough pressure to hold things.

Reply to
Diamond Jim

How would that work holding hardened shanks in a drill chuck? like an endmill or a tap? ...lew...

Reply to
Lew Hartswick