Elongated Squirrel Fan(s)

Where can I find elongated squirrel fans like they use in copiers? I tossed all the ones I had and now NEED one to many. 2.25" X 12"- The right name for them, anything.

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Digikey/Panasonic calls them cross flow. Scroll down to the bottom of the page:

Jim Stewart

Oh, I was imagining groupies for a rock band. :) Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

LOL. Somehow I was thinking, roadkill connoiseurs...

Reply to
ff

Tangential fan is the engineering name for them.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Or sometimes called radial fans (VS. axial, at least in our industry)

Reply to
Koz

Thanks for responding right away, you saved the week or more.

Reply to
Sunworshipper