Epoxy coating

I found these on craigslist. What do you think for the garage/shop
floor?

stryped
stryped fired this volley in news:bbd41d63-83c2-4545- snipped-for-privacy@z7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:
I'm not familiar with the "Weatherbeater" brand, but lacking any other discription, it just sounds like a 2-part epoxy paint, like all the others. Except, for $15 a kit (if not expired on shelf-life or by mis-storage) that's one HELL of a buy.
LLoyd
Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote in news:Xns9D61D64017657lloydspmindspringcom@216.168.3.70:
"Weatherbeater" is/was Sears house brand of paints.
Reply to
RAM³
It's been decades since I knew their suppliers, but Sears paints used to be made by Dutch Boy. They had a long relationship but it could be long gone by now.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Its my understanding that if you do not do a properly wash the acid/base of the concrete will react and cause your epoxy to peel or separate fairly quickly. Any epoxy. I am thinking base as the wash down if I recall is an acid.
Reply to
Bob La Londe
One must provide a bite for the epoxy to be attached to.
My shop was done before I got here and I have spots in it. Mostly where scraped and such.
Martin
Bob La L>> I found these on craigslist. What do you think for the garage/shop
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn