FA CutterMaster End Mill Sharpener / Tool & Cutter Grinder

I am putting my CutterMaster End Mill Sharpener up for auction. This machine is in excellent condition. I regret having to sell of the machine, but it has become redundant to my needs and is taking up too much space in my garage.

Please click on the following link for more pictures and further information:

twolluver

I saw that thing on a youtube. Looked chicom but seemed like it worked.

Twolluver's profile:
Wes

Reply to
Wes