Abene Mill on Ebay-California

Wish I was flush...sigh

Gunner

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 11:48:55 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

That monster looks a bit over the advertised 1,500 pounds, doesn't it?

--- Chaos, panic, and disorder--my work here is done.

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That's older than mine but looks similar in size. Weight is closer to 2300-2400 I believe

Reply to
Wayne Cook

That mill is right in the middle of my service area too. Sigh

Gunner

Gunner

Some information here if you are interested

Paul.

Reply to
Paul Swindell

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:42:20 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

Pobrecito! ;)

---------------------------------------------- Never attempt to traverse a chasm in two leaps

Reply to
Larry Jaques

William Noble

how old is this thing? odd there seems no provision for coolant

Reply to
erik litchy

Gunner

Gunner