FA: Dumore Tool Post Grinder Insert Set and other metalworking items

I have done some spring shop cleaning and have placed a set of Dumore Tool Post Grinder Spindle Inserts up for auction. I am alerting this group because you are probably aware that these are very hard-to-find for sale independent of the grinder, and you hardly ever see a set.

Please go to the following Ebay link to see the inserts: Ebay Item No.: 7598630095 Link:

I also have the following items up for auction that may be of interest to this group:

Jackson EQC Master Autodarkening Welding Helmet Ebay Item No.: 7598632021 Link:

K. O. Lee 24 Tooth Index Disc for Sensitive Workhead Ebay Item No.: 7598629411 Link:
Ron Fournier's Metalwork Basic Hand Tools Video VHS Ebay Item No.: 9113219270 Link:

craftsman_ron

According to :

Hmm ... all four of those auctions have a notice:

====================================================================== This listing (#9113219270) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. ======================================================================

It sounds as though you've done something to offend the head honchos at eBay, and thus these will not be re-listed for whatever reason. Perhaps for spaming, if you posted this to too many newsgroups at once.

Any clue as to what DuMore toolpost grinder they fit?

Good Luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I must apologize to this group. It has been some time since I listed anything for sale on Ebay. I listed these items on Ebay with a notice that I have a Personal Paypal Account and could accept Paypal cash transfers but not credit cards. I have used this wording often in the past. Much to my chagrin after listing these items and advising two forums, metalworking and welding, I received an email from Ebay indicating that I was breaking their rules by making such statements, and consequently they removed my listings. They were nice about it in their email so I can't complain too much. Although I didn't want to get into the credit card thing, it looks like I will have to if I want to use Paypal. I do believe Paypal is attractive to many Buyers. I have signed up for a Pemier Paypal account and will relist the items. When I do I will repost the information.

I hope that this may keep others from making the same mistake.

Again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Reply to
craftsman_ron

I have done some spring shop cleaning and have placed a set of Dumore Tool Post Grinder Spindle Inserts up for auction. I am alerting this group because you are probably aware that these are very hard-to-find for sale independent of the grinder, and you hardly ever see a set.

Please go to the following Ebay link to see the inserts: Ebay Item No.: 7598720771 Link:

I also have the following items up for auction that may be of interest to this group:

Jackson EQC Master Autodarkening Welding Helmet Ebay Item No.: 7598720778 Link:

K. O. Lee 24 Tooth Index Disc for Sensitive Workhead Ebay Item No.: 7598720784 Link:
Ron Fournier's Metalwork Basic Hand Tools Video VHS Ebay Item No.: 9113333636 Link:
Again I apologize for my errors when I previously listing these items.

Reply to
craftsman_ron