fa - old hydraulic test panel

here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item00286432875 - very cool looking thing, though the peeling paint doesn't help the aesthetics any -
interesting handles, nice valves and stuff, one big gauge.
I know some of you work on hydraulic cylinders - this is from an estate (years ago) via a friend who saved it who now wants it gone - the use in the estate was to test hydraulic cylinders - when my friend cleaned up the house/garage, there were hundereds of cylinders - no one would buy them so they all went to scrap, but he saved this thing.
I think it's cool, but I don't have space for everything, some of you have a lot more space...
--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com