fa - old hydraulic test panel

here's the link

- very cool looking thing, though the peeling paint doesn't help the aesthetics any - interesting handles, nice valves and stuff, one big gauge.

I know some of you work on hydraulic cylinders - this is from an estate (years ago) via a friend who saved it who now wants it gone - the use in the estate was to test hydraulic cylinders - when my friend cleaned up the house/garage, there were hundereds of cylinders - no one would buy them so they all went to scrap, but he saved this thing.

I think it's cool, but I don't have space for everything, some of you have a lot more space...

Reply to
Bill Noble