fa: pulse counter - will probably sell cheap - who wanted to count pulses per minute?

there was some discussion a while back where someone needed to count a pulse rate - this is a medical device that I listed, but I don't think anyone will get it for medical applicaitons - it looks like it would be good if you wanted to count between 10 and 200 pulses per minute - should be easy to wire up for that purpose.

here's the link

William Noble