who wanted a smallish hydraulic cylinder? hand pump? stuff FA

a few weeks ago someone needed a smallish hydraulic cylinder -
I've listed a 1950s vintage NOS wing lock cylinder (naval aircraft)
and a hand pump - these could be what you want
here are the links

I'd imagine that using the cylinder and the pump together would be a
good way to make a small press or positioner -- I don't recall what
the original application was for which the need arose...
and I have a pile of militaria (field manuals, etc) on e-bay as well
(but that stuff isnt' metal related)
Bill

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it
will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com
*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
***
Reply to
William B Noble (don't reply t