FA: Ultra Clean Bridgeport M Head

For those of you looking for a NICE clean Bridgeport M head to add to your small horizontal mill, this is most likely the cleanest one I've run across. It came off one of my metalworking club member's machine when he removed it in favor of a J head.

Its located in Mesa, AZ, just East of Phoenix Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Hey Marty,

Might be worth mentioning if there will be any of the MT2 stuff with it. They are getting just a little bit harder to get.

On the other hand, if the bidding doesn't get at least ten times what it was at this evening, don't give away ANYTHING!

Take care.

Brian Laws>For those of you looking for a NICE clean Bridgeport M head to add to your

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Hi Brian, no tooling the guy kept it. If memory serves, Grizzly Industrial

sells MT2 collets. They are a whole lot easier to find than the Brown & Sharpe collets some of those M heads used.

Marty

Brian Lawson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Reply to
Grant Erwin

I know of *somebody* who has some spare B&S number sevens....

:^)

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen