WTB Bridgeport?

I just got a nice one from McKean Machinery in Cleveland, OH Thay have several more at the lowest prices anywhere. No I don't work for them, just a very hhappy customer.

Thhe rest is up to ebay!

Swarf or bust!

Ben

Reply to
Ben Carter

Thanks Ben. I will check them out.

Joe..

Reply to
JB

We are SOOO luck to have a place like McKean and HGR here in Cleveland. It' hard to imagine what the rest of these people go through to get good cheap machinery. Of course, you realize that we are picking the bones of what Cleveland used to be.

Reply to
Tom Gardner