Facom nut splitter

My Facom nut splitter set has arrived and I tried it out yesterday. Cuts nuts open nicely. I removed 6 seriously rusty nuts in about as many minutes. It takes a lot of torque to crack open a nut, though, so I'd glad I didn't go for el cheapo - I'd be worried applying that amount of torque to a cheap tool. The other nice thing about the set is that it has a sticker on the top giving the name and phone number of the person to contact if you have and comments or problems. So far I'm very pleased. Will be using it again soon too...

Thanks for all the advice.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Something you do not see much of today at all. Made in the USA I hope. :)

Should be more like this. Sure does show pride as well.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Used the nut splitter another 6 times this past weekend. Definitely a good purchase.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Careful, When all you have is a nut cracker, everyone looks like a nut.

Reply to
wws