Fadal "functions-trig" calculator online?

Awl --

The Fadal pendant/screen has a nice collection of trig/geometry ditties involving angles, lines, circles, tangents, blends, etc.

Is something like this available online? I've found whips and snatches, but nothing comprehensive.

Reply to
Existential Angst

I usually do a search for whatever I need and find it. Just a little while ago I needed to find the radius of an arc given the length and the height. I punched it in and found a page that gave both the formula and a quick calculator. The formula was I am sure one of those I was supposed to memorize back in high school in trig class, but didn't.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Isn't that all on the inside cover of Machinery's Handbook? Or maybe I'm confusing that with my trig book, but I KNOW it's inside Machinery's somewhere.

But these online calculators are da bomb.

Reply to
rangerssuck